Syracuse Tech Week is excited to present Syracuse Tech Week 2021! We also are taking exceptional care in preventing the spread of COVID. After much consideration and advisement from Federal, State, and local health officials we will have a hybrid event. This will consist of an on-premise event that will take place in person, while simultaneously hosting the event virtually online.
The information on this page is updated often as the current conditions change. Please check back regularly. The below protocells are in place for Syracuse Tech Week.
- Attendees must wear face coverings that completely cover their mouth and nose at all times, in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Attendees must maintain physical distance of at least six feet at all times. Attendees should keep in mind that whenever two people spend time within six feet of one another for more than ten minutes, they are considered “close contacts” and would need to quarantine if either of them tests positive.
- All in person attendees will be asked to register for contact tracing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting will take place regularly and throughout the event by event staff.
- Temperature of attendees will be taken upon entrance of the on-premise event.
- Hand sanitation stations will be setup throughout the event and there use will be encouraged.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Event Safety Officer.